Monday Night Meal: Chicken Salad
Rachael Perron from Kowalski’s Markets shows us a classic recipe that can be made a variety of ways and served up in a variety of ways too! Click here for recipe variations.
- Cucumber Chicken Salad
- Chicken Chimichurri Salad
- Easy Curried Chicken Salad
- Southwest BBQ Chicken Salad
- Chunky Chicken Cobb Salad
- Lemony Chicken and Orzo Salad
1 ¼ cups shredded white meat from Kowalski’s Signature Rotisserie Chicken (from the Deli Department), skin discarded
½ cup diced celery
¼ cup finely diced red onion
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp. Kowalski’s Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice (from the Produce Department)
¾ tsp. kosher salt
- Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Serve on your choice of bread, bun or wrap (or scoop into lettuce, tomato or melon cups).