Twins open season July 24 at White Sox, feature 7 home games vs. Indians
[anvplayer video=”4934747″ station=”998122″]
The Twins’ 2020 schedule is out, with the season opener coming Friday, July 24 at the Chicago White Sox. The 60-game schedule features 7 games at the White Sox, with 7 home games vs. the Indians.
The home opener is Tuesday, July 28 vs. St. Louis.
The Twins play each of the AL Central teams 10 times apiece.
The Twins’ schedule breakdown vs. the NL Central:
- Cardinals, with two home games and two away
- Pirates, with two home games and two away
- Brewers, with three home games and three away
- Reds, with three home games
- Cubs, with three road games
The Twins will play the Cubs at Wrigley Field in an exhibition game on Wednesday, July 22.
The full schedule can be viewed here.