Scoop podcast, ep. 305: Layman, McLaughlin, and Kirilloff
The weekend bring us a fresh episode of the ‘Scoop’ podcast featuring our Darren ‘Doogie’ Wolfson.
Episode No. 305 includes:
- Recent notes on the Wolves and how they could be interested in an overseas talent.
- Vikings news regarding their upcoming training camp.
- Wolves forward Jake Layman joins the show to talk about his summer workout goals and his interesting first year with the team.
- Wolves guard Jordan McLaughlin discusses what his regiment is this summer and the idea of an eight-team bubble in September in Chicago.
- Twins prospect Alex Kirilloff breaks down what it has been like working out at CHS Field.
Click below to listen: