Hwy 77/Cedar Ave. to close June 10-13
[anvplayer video=”5114617″ station=”998122″]
UPDATE: MnDOT said Friday afternoon that the work on southbound Highway 77 between Interstate 494 in Bloomington and Highway 13 in Eagan has been postponed.
No other details were immediately available, and MnDOT said more information will be shared next week when the closures are rescheduled.
Work on the following ramps has also been postponed:
- Eastbound I-494 to southbound Hwy 77
- Westbound I-494 to southbound Hwy 77
- Lindau Lane to southbound Hwy 77
- Killebrew Dr. to southbound Hwy 77
- East Old Shakopee Rd. to southbound Hwy 77
- Southbound Hwy 77 to E. Old Shakopee Rd
The original report is below.
All southbound lanes of Highway 77/Cedar Avenue will close from Interstate 494 to Highway 13 from 8 p.m. Friday, June 10 to 5 a.m. Monday, June 13.
Interstate 35W, Highway 13, or Interstate 35E can serve as an alternate route. All northbound lanes of Highway 77/Cedar Avenue will remain open.
The closure is due to construction. For more information on the Highway 77/Cedar Avenue project in Bloomington, Richfield and Minneapolis, click here.
Also happening along Highway 77/Cedar Avenue, in south Minneapolis, Highway 77/Cedar Avenue is closed between West Lake Nokomis Parkway and Highway 62/Crosstown until June 28.
Drivers should follow the posted detour using Portland Avenue.
The following ramps will also be closed until June 28:
- Eastbound Highway 62/Crosstown to Highway 77/Cedar Avenue.
- Westbound Highway 62/Crosstown to Highway 77/Cedar Avenue.
- Highway 77/Cedar Avenue to westbound Highway 62/Crosstown.
- Highway 77/Cedar Avenue to eastbound Highway 62/Crosstown.
Drivers will be able to access local residences and businesses during the closure.
The closures are a part of the Highway 77/Cedar Avenue project in Bloomington, Richfield and Minneapolis. For more information on the project and upcoming closures, click here.