Vikings announce 2021 season schedule
The schedule for the Minnesota Vikings’ first-ever 17-game season has now been released, featuring eight home games and nine games on the road.
The Vikings begin the 2021 season on the road at the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, Sept. 12.
After games at Cincinnati and Arizona, fans will be ushered back into U.S. Bank Stadium for the Vikings’ home opener in Week 3 against Seattle on Sunday, Sept. 26.
In Week 4, former Vikings offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski brings his Cleveland Browns to Minneapolis on Sunday, Oct. 3.
The Vikings play three straight weeks at home with Detroit at U.S. Bank Stadium in Week 4 on Sunday, Oct. 10.
The schedule includes four primetime games — Sunday of Week 8 at home against Dallas, Thursday of Week 14 hosting Pittsburgh, Monday of Week 15 at Chicago and on Sunday of Week 17 at Green Bay. Some games later in the season could be flexed, which could shift the Vikings in or out of primetime games.
The Vikings close the season at Chicago in the first Week 18 of an NFL season on Sunday, Jan. 9.
VIKINGS 2021 SCHEDULE
- Sept. 12 @ Cincinnati Bengals
- Sept. 19 @ Arizona Cardinals
- Sept. 26 vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Oct. 3 vs. Cleveland Browns
- Oct. 10 vs. Detroit Lions
- Oct. 17 @ Carolina Panthers
- BYE WEEK
- Oct. 31 vs. Dallas Cowboys (SNF)
- Nov. 7 @ Baltimore Ravens
- Nov. 14 @ Los Angeles Chargers
- Nov. 21 vs. Green Bay Packers
- Nov. 28 @ San Francisco 49ers
- Dec. 5 @ Detroit Lions
- Dec. 9 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (TNF)
- Dec. 20 @ Chicago Bears (MNF)
- Dec. 26 vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Jan. 2 @ Green Bay Packers (SNF)
- Jan. 9 vs. Chicago Bears