Sun Country adds 18 new nonstop routes, several via Minnesota airports
Tuesday, Sun Country Airlines announced it is adding 18 new nonstop routes, including six nonstop routes from Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, two from Duluth International Airport and two from Rochester International Airport.
The airline stated it is adding nine airports to its flight network as well.
New Sun Country nonstop routes will also be available from Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport, Dane County Regional Airport and Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport.
The new, nonstop routes via Minnesota airports are as follows:
From Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport to:
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport – starting Nov. 24.
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – starting Dec. 16.
- St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport – starting Nov. 25.
- Punta Gorda Airport – starting Dec. 10.
- Owen Roberts International Airport – starting Dec. 18.
- Providenciales International Airport – starting Dec. 18.
From Duluth International Airport to:
- Southwest Florida International Airport – starting Dec. 17.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport – starting Dec. 17.
From Rochester International Airport to:
- Southwest Florida International Airport – starting Feb. 3.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport – starting Feb. 4.
Details on all the new routes are available here.
"With more and more people excited to resume traveling, we’re thrilled to be able to offer them the opportunity to visit these incredible vacation destinations this winter," Sun Country Airlines Chief Revenue Officer Grant Whitney said in a statement. "We’re really proud to bring our brand of convenient, affordable travel to more cities in the Upper Midwest, so folks can enjoy the vacations they’ve been dreaming about."