MDH: 58 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 4,554 newly-reported cases
Friday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 58 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19*
- 4,554 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*One death was reported from November 2020, seven were reported from November of this year, and 50 were reported from December of this year.
Additionally, MDH said:
- 8.19 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- 1.34 million third-dose and booster shots have been administered
- 3.43 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 70.8% of those 5 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Friday, all 87 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.