MDH: 56 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 4,131 newly-reported cases
Friday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported*:
- 56 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19
- 4,131 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, data posted on Friday represents data as of 4 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 24.
Additionally, MDH said:
- 7.72 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- 3.34 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 69.7% of those 5 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Friday, all 87 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.