MDH: 5 new COVID-19 deaths, 2,138 new cases
On Friday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- Five new deaths from COVID-19
- 2,138 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
Additionally, MDH said:
- Over 3.3 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- Over 3.1 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 71.9% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Friday, 80 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission. Another six counties are considered at a substantial spread.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.