MDH: 45 newly reported COVID-19 deaths, 3,397 newly reported cases
On Monday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 45 newly reported deaths from COVID-19*
- 3,397 newly reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Data posted on Mondays represents data as of 4 a.m. on Fridays
Additionally, MDH said:
- 8.4 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- 1.5 million third-dose and booster shots have been administered
- 3.5 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 71.3% of those 5 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
As of Monday, MDH also reported:
- 125,076 total breakthrough cases, accounting for 3.8% of fully vaccinated Minnesotans
- 5,026 total breakthrough hospitalizations, accounting for 0.15% of fully vaccinated Minnesotans
- 938 breakthrough deaths, accounting for 0.028% of fully vaccinated Minnesotans
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Monday, every county in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.