MDH: 41 newly reported COVID-19 deaths, 7,396 newly reported cases
Tuesday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 41 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19
- 7,396 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Data reported on Tuesdays represents data as of the remainder of Friday, Saturday, Sunday and as of 4 a.m. on Monday.
Additionally, MDH said:
- 8.5 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- 1.56 million third-dose and booster shots have been administered
- 3.49 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 71.5% of those 5 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Tuesday, all 87 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.