MDH: 4 new COVID-19 deaths, 1,120 new cases
On Monday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported*:
- Four new deaths from COVID-19
- 1,120 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Data posted on Mondays represents data as of 4 a.m. on Fridays.
Additionally, MDH said:
- Over 5.9 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- Over three million people have completed the vaccine series
- 69.5% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Monday, 28 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission. Another 42 counties are considered at a substantial spread.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.