MDH: 39 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 3,805 newly-reported cases
Thursday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 39 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19*
- 3,805 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Two deaths were reported from October and 37 were reported from December of this year.
Additionally, MDH said:
- 8.37 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- 1.46 million third-dose and booster shots have been administered
- 3.47 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 71.1% of those 5 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Thursday, 85 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission. One county, Norman County, was considered at a substantial spread and one county, Red Lake County, was considered at a moderate spread.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.