MDH: 32 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 1,858 new cases
On Wednesday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 32 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19*
- 1,858 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*One of the deaths is from May, one is from September and the rest are from this month, according to the data released on Wednesday.
Additionally, MDH said:
- Over 6.74 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- Over 3.2 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 74.3% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Wednesday, all 87 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.