MDH: 26 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 2,361 new cases
On Thursday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 26 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19*
- 2,361 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*One of the 26 newly-reported deaths is from September, while the rest are from October.
Additionally, MDH said:
- Over 6.75 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- Over 3.28 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 74.3% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Thursday, 86 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission. One county is considered at a substantial spread.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.