MDH: 22 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 6,583 new cases
On Tuesday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported*:
- 22 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19**
- 6,583 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Data reported on Tuesdays represents data as of the remainder of Friday, Saturday, Sunday and as of 4 a.m. on Monday.
**Two of the deaths reported are from September, the rest are from this month.
Additionally, MDH said:
- Over 6.82 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- Over 3.29 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 74.5% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Tuesday, 86 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission. On county is considered to be at a substantial spread.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.