MDH: 22 new COVID-19 deaths, 2,803 new cases
On Monday*, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 22 new deaths from COVID-19
- 2,803 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Data posted on Mondays represents data as of 4 a.m. on Fridays
Additionally, MDH said:
- Over 6.3 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- Over 3.2 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 73.2% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Monday, 86 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission. One county (Cook) is considered at a substantial spread.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.