MDH: 20 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 3,661 new cases
On Friday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 20 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19*
- 3,661 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Four of the 20 newly-reported deaths in Friday’s data release were from September, while the rest are from this month.
Additionally, MDH said:
- Over 6.56 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- Over 3.25 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 73.8% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Friday, all 87 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.