MDH: 12 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 7,133 new cases
Tuesday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported*:
- 12 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19**
- 7,133 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Data reported on Tuesdays represents data as of the remainder of Friday, Saturday, Sunday and as of 4 a.m. on Monday.
**MDH states all 12 deaths were reported in September.
Additionally, MDH said:
- 6.5 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- 3.24 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 73.6% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Tuesday, 86 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.