MDH: 10 new COVID-19 deaths, 2,474 new cases
On Monday*, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 10 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19 (in Monday’s report, MDH stated nine were from September and one was from August)
- 2,474 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests.
*Data posted on Mondays represents data as of 4 a.m. on Fridays
Additionally, MDH said:
- Over 6.34 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- Over 3.19 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 72.8% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Monday, all 87 counties in Minnesota are at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.