18 COVID-19 deaths, 6,352 additional cases in latest MDH report
On Tuesday*, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 18** new deaths from COVID-19
- 6,352 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Data reported on Tuesdays represents data as of the remainder of Friday, Saturday, Sunday and as of 4 a.m. on Monday.
**Two of the deaths reported on Tuesday involved one death from August and another from December 2020.
Additionally, MDH said:
- Over 6.3 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- Over 3.2 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 72.9% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Tuesday, all 87 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.