Two $1M lottery tickets sold in Minnesota, 5 tickets win $100k
Ticketholders for a dozen lottery tickets sold in Minnesota won big to start the new year.
According to Minnesota Lottery, two ticketholders won one million dollars and five other tickets won $100,000. An additional five tickets won $25,000.
Lottery officials say one of the million-dollar winning tickets was sold at an Oak Park Heights Kwik Trip, located on 58th Street North. The other ticket was sold at the St. Louis Park Lunds and Byerlys store located on Park Center Boulevard.
The stores will receive a bonus of $5,000.
Meanwhile, the $100,000 winners were sold at these stores:
- Godfrey’s Inc in Backus
- Bill’s Superette in Becker
- Fast Trip Market in Champlin
- Speedway on 3166 Viking Boulevard in Oak Grove
- AG Partners in Wanamingo
Lottery officials say the $25,000 winning tickets were sold at the following stores:
- Hy-Vee Gas on Bridge Avenue in Albert Lea
- Holiday Stationstore on Nicols Road in Eagan
- Speedway on Kenrick Avenue in Lakeville
- Kwik Trip in Stacy
- Casey’s General Store on Co. Road 136 in St. Cloud
CLICK HERE to check the numbers of your ticket.