Sun Country adds 9 new routes out of MSP Airport
Monday, Sun Country Airlines announced nine new seasonal routes out of Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
Services for the new routes begin throughout the month of May.
The new routes go to:
- John Wayne Airport in Orange County, Calif. (starting May 6),
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston (starting May 13),
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (starting May 14),
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport in N.C. (starting May 14),
- Bradley International Airport in Hartford County, Conn. (starting May 21),
- Glacier Park International Airport in Flathead County, Mont. (starting May 26),
- Jackson Hole Airport in Teton County, Wyo. (starting May 26),
- Indianapolis International Airport (starting May 28),
- Fairbanks International Airport (starting May 29).
Sun Country also announced its current travel schedule will be extended until Dec. 14.