Plymouth house catches on fire

A Plymouth family is out of a home Sunday morning after it caught on fire Saturday night.

According to fire officials, at around 8 p.m., fire crews responded to a fire coming from a garage at 40th Avenue and Trenton Lane.

Once fire crews arrived, they found flames coming from the garage spreading into the attached home. Some of the neighbors jumped in to help stop the flames.

The two people inside the home were able to get out safely.

The fire is under investigation.