Nickelodeon Universe at Mall of America to reopen
Monday, the Mall of America announced Nickelodeon Universe will reopen next week.
Beginning Aug. 10, the seven-acre theme park will reopen with significant changes to maintain a safe, healthy and comfortable environment for those who visit.
MOA said staff has been working with state and national organizations as well as industry experts to help identify and establish reopening safety protocols for the theme park.
Protocols are as follows:
- Significantly reduced capacity
- Capacity limits will be restricted for 250 people at any time in the theme park. There will be a single entry point to Nickelodeon Universe, while all other entry points to the park will be closed. Only guests who have purchased a ticket will have access to walk through the area.
- Two-hour ticket
- Guests will be able to purchase a two-hour ticket which will allow them to enjoy unlimited attractions throughout Nickelodeon Universe within that time frame. For more on tickets, click here.
- Guest safety requirements
- Guests ages 3 and up will be required to wear face masks at all time, including the duration of each attraction, to cover the nose and mouth. Children ages 2 and under, and people with special medical conditions, are exempt from this requirement.
For more on the reopening requirements and other information, click here.