Minneapolis free COVID-19 testing on Aug. 11 and Aug. 15
The City of Minneapolis is offering free COVID-19 testing on Aug. 11 and Aug. 15.
The free testing is focused on PICA Head Start families and people in the Latinx community. However, everyone is welcome.
The tests are available for people on foot or by car.
There are two locations for the testing:
- Free COVID-19 testing focused on PICA Head Start families.
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 11
- Fraser Early Childhood Center (700 Humboldt Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55411)
Click here to sign up for an appointment, or call 1-855-612-0677 if you can’t sign up online or need a translator to sign up.
There will also be Hmong, Somali and Spanish interpreters onsite.
- Free COVID-19 testing focused on Latinx community members.
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 15
- Incarnation-Sagrado Corazon Church (3817 Pleasant Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55409)
People will have to register onsite and registration forms are available in English and Spanish. Spanish interpreters will also be onsite. If you have medical insurance, please bring your insurance card.
For more information about the free COVID-19 test, click here.