Midtown Global Market to host ‘Great Global Get-Together’
With the Minnesota State Fair canceled this year, Midtown Global Market is now offering a little fair flair during the State Fair’s scheduled timeframe.
Midtown Global Market said many of its businesses are State Fair vendors, and they’ll have fair food favorites on Aug. 28-29 and Sept. 4-5. The market will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. those four days, with family-friendly activities such as giveaways and caricature artists planned.
Some of the offerings available include:
- Andy’s Garage: Authentic Ellsworth, Wisc. Cheese Curds, Corn Dogs, Mini Burgers, Potato Chips, and Fresh Cut Fries
- Eastlake Craft Brewery: NEW Pick-a-Peck Sour Dill Pickle Gose
- Grass Roots Gourmet: Minnesota Grown Honey from Ames Farm, Bare Honey, and Beez Kneez
- Hot Indian: Kentikka Fried Chicken, Butter Chicken Samosas, Sweet Veggie Samosas (Vegan), and Bhel Puri (Vegan)
- InfusedLife Plant Based Eatery: Vegan Walking Tacos
- Jakeeno’s Trattoria: Pizza by the Slice
- Manny’s Tortas: Piña Colada served in a Pineapple, Al Pastor Blue Tacos
- Moroccan Flavors: Lamb Shank, Salad Sampler, and Chicken Tangine
- Pham’s Rice Bowl: Cranberry Cream Cheese Wontons Drizzled with Chocolate
- Produce Exchange: Variations of the Famous Grilled Peaches (Naked, with Yogurt and Pie Crumb, with Herbed Goat Cheese and Honey, or on a platter with both Yogurt and Goat Cheese), NEW Fresh Peaches and Ice Cream (vegan); Sweet Dream Peaches, Fruit and Booch, Booch and Fruit-on-a-Stick, Watermelon-on-a-Stick, World Famous Fruit Totes, and Sweet Martha’s Frozen Cookie Dough
- Safari Express: Sambusa, Camel Burgers, Goat Meat
- Salsa a la Salsa: Corn-on-a-Stick, Chorizo and Nopales (Cactus) Tacos, and House Margaritas
- Dar Medina: Specials on Leather Bags and Blankets
- Herbal Alchemy: Bath and Body Gift Pack, $30 value for $20
- Midtown Custom Souvenir & Gifts: Specials on T-Shirts, Hats and Face Masks
- Sanchez Jewelry: 10% off Silver Jewelry and Watch Batteries
You can find more information here.