Costco to close its photo department at all stores starting next month
Costco will close its photo department at all store locations beginning next month, the company announced Thursday.
According to its website, Costco will still have some items available online for delivery to homes and businesses, including:
- Prints, enlargements and posters,
- Stationery and photo greeting cards,
- Canvas, metal and acrylic prints,
- Photo books and calendars,
- Photo blankets and other photo gifts,
- Business printing products.
However, the department at all locations will officially close on Feb. 14. After the department closes, the following services will no longer be available:
- Ink refill,
- Passport photos,
- Photo restoration,
- YesVideo home movie transfer service.
Costco didn’t give a reason for closing the department.