Rob’s 5-Minute French Dip Sandwiches
Five ingredients and five minutes is all you need to make this Monday Night Meal. Rob Barrett, host of Cooking for Dads shows us how to make his French Dip Sandwiches.
1 lb. thinly sliced roast beef (1/4 lb. per person)
4 slices provolone cheese
1 can Campbell’s French Onion Soup
French Fried Onions
- Bring one can of French Onion Soup to a boil
- Add roast beef and stir to coat and the pink in the meat is gone.
- Remove meat from pan, shaking off excess soup and place on bottom half of roll.
Place the top of roll on the backing sheet as well bottom side down. This will toast the tops.
- Sprinkle on some French fried onions over the meat and top with provolone cheese
- Place under the broiler until cheese is melted – about 1 minute
- Serve and enjoy.
© 2011 Cooking for Dads