Bold Colors for Spring
[anvplayer video=”5105701″ station=”998128″]
Spring means flowers blooming, birds chirping, and grass turning green again! Mall of America Trend Expert Sara Rogers brings color back into our wardrobes.
- Consider buying a top and a bottom in the same hue, it will give you more opportunities to mix and match.
- You don’t have to wear bright colors head to toe, you can use your accessories to get the look of the moment.
- If you’re unsure of what colors work well together you can train your eye. Look for inspiration in items such as a mans tie… The shoes the model is wearing mixes orange and pink together, in this case the mixing of colors is already done for you but you can create the visual interest yourself.
- When it comes to mixing colors together the general guideline is to mix bright tones with other bright tones, pastels with pastels…
Model #1 – Carren:
- Yellow Trench, Banana Republic $200
- Graphic Tee, Corazon $35
- Yellow Pants, Banana Republic $130
- Sneakers, DSW $69.99
Model #2 – Kayla:
- Print Top, Macys $69.50
- Print Skirt, Macys $70
- Pink Shoes, Express $68
- Purse, Mars Jameson $45
Model #3 – Ali:
- Pink Dress, Banana Republic $200
- Clear Shoes, Aldo $98
- Nude Bag, Express $58
Model #4 – Maggie:
- Blue Dress, Express $108
- Green Heels, Express $78
- Bag, Mars Jameson $75