4/28 What’s Happening This Weekend
Minnesota Live’s executive producer, Mike Marcotte, is back to fill you in on some events that will be happening over the weekend!
Cars and Caves
- You can see more than 400 cars on display at the Chanhassen Auto Plex this Saturday
- 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. this Saturday (4/30) through September
- Family-friendly, free to attend, and parking is free too!
- Many of the 120 unique, personalized garage condos (referred to as caves) will be open for visitors to see
- Collector car owners are invited to attend and display their vehicles on a first-come, first-serve basis
St. Paul Art Crawl
- The West Seventh Arts District in St. Paul is hosting a spring art crawl this weekend
- 60 artists
- Happens at “The Schmidt” next to Keg and Case Market, former Schmidt Brewery
- Starts Friday
MN Roller Derby
- Roy Wilkins Auditorium
- They’ve been off for the last two years!
- Two bouts Saturday night
- Tickets are $12, family-friendly