Advertisement

Fire crews: Overloaded electrical power strip causes Richfield duplex fire

Fire crews: Overloaded electrical power strip causes Richfield duplex fire Photo: KSTP-TV.

Rebecca Omastiak
Updated: March 20, 2020 09:17 AM
Created: March 20, 2020 08:59 AM

An overloaded electrical power strip caused a fire in a Richfield duplex Friday morning, according to the Richfield Fire Department.

Fire Chief Wayne Kewitsch said firefighters responded to a report of smoke coming from a residence on the 7500 block of 18th Avenue South at about 3:47 a.m.

Advertisement
Comment on Facebook
Advertisement

National Protests : Show of force from law enforcement in Washington

2 shot, 1 dead in Phillips Neighborhood in Minneapolis

Advertisement