December 30, 2017 04:48 PM
Two people suffered smoke inhalation after a fire started in a Coon Rapids home Saturday.
The incident occurred on 109th Avenue at about 3 p.m.
Authorities say a mother and son were home at the time of the fire. The son attempted to drag his mother out of the house, however, he was unsuccessful.
Firefighters arrived on scene and were able to pull the woman from the home. Firefighters were able to successful extinguish the fire.
Both victims were taken to Hennepin County Medical Center.
Updated: December 30, 2017 04:48 PM
Created: December 30, 2017 04:45 PM
Copyright 2017 - KSTP-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company