Vikings acquire WR Reagor in trade, sign 12 to practice squad
KSTP Sports has confirmed a Vikings trade.
The Minnesota Vikings will now add wide receiver Jalen Reagor to their roster in a deal with the Philadelphia Eagles.
Reagor famously was drafted by Philadelphia the pick before Minnesota drafted Justin Jefferson.
The Vikings are sending a 2023 seventh-round draft pick and a conditional 2024 fifth-round draft pick to the Eagles for Reagor.
To create a roster spot, the Vikings also waived wide receiver Ihmir Smith-Marsette, a fifth-round draft pick in 2021.
In his career, Reagor has 64 catches for 695 yards and three touchdowns. He also returned punts and kicks last year, something he could be tasked with doing on the Vikings.
Additionally, the Vikings signed 12 players to the practice squad:
- Wide receiver Trishton Jackson
- Tight end Nick Muse
- Cornerback Parry Nickerson
- Running back Bryant Koback
- Safety Myles Dorn
- Linebacker William Kwenkeu
- Defensive lineman T.J. Smith
- Defensive lineman Jaylen Twyman
- Offensive lineman Josh Sokol
- Offensive lineman Kyle Hinton
- Wide receiver Dan Chisena
- Outside linebacker Janarius Robinson
Teams can carry up to 16 players on the practice squad.