What locations are requiring COVID-19 vaccination? Here’s a list
As state health officials continue encouraging Minnesotans to get the COVID-19 vaccine, some places have begun announcing vaccine requirements.
Here’s a look at the locations that have implemented a vaccination requirement:
- Carleton College
- All students, faculty and staff are required to get the COVID-19 vaccine before returning to campus this fall.
- The College of St. Benedict and St. John’s University
- The schools will require all students, faculty and staff to be fully vaccinated for this upcoming school year.
- Hamline University
- The university in St. Paul is requiring students and staff to be vaccinated upon return for the fall semester.
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- Gustavus is requiring its students to be vaccinated for the upcoming academic year.
- Macalester College
- Students, staff and faculty returning to campus in the fall are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- The Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- All students, faculty, and staff who will work or study on campus are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Saint Mary’s University
- COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all students, faculty and staff in the event the shot is fully approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- University of St. Thomas
- All students, faculty and staff are required to be fully vaccinated before returning to campus this fall.
- Augsburg College
- All students and employees are required to be fully vaccinated before returning to campus this fall.
HEALTH CARE FACILITIES
- Fairview Health Services and Allina Health
- The deadline for employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 is Oct. 30 and Nov. 30 for the flu. If an employee has a medical or religious exemption for a vaccine, they will need to submit documentation by the same dates.
- Mayo Clinic
- All employees are expected to be fully vaccinated by Sept. 17, regardless of work location, Mayo Clinic said. Those who choose not to get the vaccine must complete education modules and wear masks and social distance while at work.
- Hennepin Healthcare
- All employees are expected to be fully vaccinated by Nov. 1, regardless if working at the facility or remotely. Hennepin Healthcare adds that some exemptions will be allowed for medical reasons or sincerely religious beliefs.
- First Avenue and associated venues
- Associated venues are requiring proof of a full series of COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative test within the past 72 hours of the visit.
- Associated venues include:
- First Avenue
- 7th St Entry
- Turf Club
- Fine Line
- The Fitzgerald Theater
- Palace Theatre
- Cedar Cultural Center
- Visitors must provide proof of being fully vaccinated or a recent negative test for COVID-19.
Stay with KSTP.com for updates on this list.