MDH: 62 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 5,685 newly-reported cases
Friday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 62 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19
- 5,685 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
Additionally, MDH said:
- 7.93 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- 1.17 million third-dose and booster shots have been administered
- 3.37 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 70.1% of those 5 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Friday, 86 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission. Additionally, Lake of the Woods County is considered at a substantial spread.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.