MDH: 6 new COVID-19 deaths, 1,918 new cases
Monday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 6 new deaths from COVID-19.
- 1,918 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests.
*Data posted on Mondays represents data as of 4 a.m. on Fridays
Additionally, MDH said:
- 6,158,644 COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered.
- 3,099,199 people have completed the vaccine series.
- 71.5% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine.
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Monday, 83 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission. Another four counties are considered at a substantial spread.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.