MDH: 51 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 10,913 newly-reported cases
Tuesday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported*:
- 51 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19**
- 10,913 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Data reported on Tuesdays represents data as of the remainder of Friday, Saturday, Sunday and as of 4 a.m. on Monday.
**MDH noted there were zero newly-reported deaths on Monday because deaths were not processed last Thursday for the Veterans Day holiday. Details of newly-reported deaths resumed Tuesday. MDH reports three of the deaths reported Tuesday were from September, one was from October and 47 were from this month.
Additionally, MDH said:
- 7.39 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- 3.30 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 68.1% of those 5 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Tuesday, 86 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission. One county — Lake of the Woods — is considered at a substantial spread.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.