MDH: 32 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 2,674 new cases
On Thursday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 32 newly reported deaths from COVID-19*
- 2,674 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Deaths reported in MDH’s data on Thursday included one in March, 13 in September and 18 in October.
Additionally, MDH said:
- Over 6.53 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- Over 3.24 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 73.7% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Thursday, all 87 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.