MDH: 31 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 1,810 new cases
On Wednesday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 31 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19*
- 1,810 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*Two of the deaths are from August and September, and the rest are from October.
Additionally, MDH said:
- Over 6.85 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- Over 3.29 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 74.6% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Wednesday, 86 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission. One county is considered at a moderate spread.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.