MDH: 25 newly-reported COVID-19 deaths, 2,919 new cases
On Thursday, the Minnesota Department of Health reported:
- 25 newly-reported deaths from COVID-19*
- 2,919 newly-reported positive COVID-19 tests
*One of the deaths is from September in the data released on Thursday.
Additionally, MDH said:
- Over 6.6 million COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered
- Over 3.26 million people have completed the vaccine series
- 74.1% of those 16 and older have received at least one dose of the vaccine
View the complete update via the interactive infographic below or here.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported, as of Thursday, all 87 counties in Minnesota remained at a high level of COVID-19 community transmission.
View the complete update via the interactive map below or here.