UPDATE: Service restored to 6 Blue Line stations after disruptions due to downed power lines
UPDATE: Metro Transit said Thursday afternoon that service to the six affected Blue Line trains has been restored.
Six Blue Line Light Rail are closed due to downed power lines on Thursday.
According to Metro Transit, Blue Line trains are currently unable to travel between 38th Street and Fort Snelling stations due to power lines down in the area.
Metro Transit will be replacing the trains with buses until the situation is fixed later on Thursday.
The affected stops are listed below:
- VA Medical Center Station – Stop #51432 (northbound)
- 50th St – Minnehaha Station – Stop #51431 (northbound)
- 46th St Station – Stop #51430 (northbound)
- 46th St Station – Stop #51415 (southbound)
- 50th St – Minnehaha Station – Stop #51416 (southbound)
- VA Medical Center Station – Stop #51417 (southbound)
More updates on the Blue Line Light Rails will be released at a later time.