August 22, 2018 08:34 PM
More than 350,000 space heaters are being recalled after a Minnesota man died in a fire involving one of the products.
More from KSTP
According to CPSC, a 90-year-old Chanhassen man died in December in a fire involving one of the recalled heaters. In total, there have been 19 reports of heaters catching fire.
The heaters were sold at Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Menards, Orchard Supply, Target and other stores, as well as online, including on Amazon.
Updated: August 22, 2018 08:34 PM
Created: August 22, 2018 07:33 PM
Copyright 2018 - KSTP-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company