Minnesota United FC Shows Support for Gay Community
Minnesota's professional soccer team is showing support for the gay community.
Minnesota United FC was the first professional sports team to sign the Athlete Ally pledge as a team.
It's a pledge of tolerance for all athletes regardless of their sexual orientation.
The team was at Pride Fest Sunday showing off their skills and support.
The team joins former Vikings kicker Chris Kluwe who is an ambassador of Athlete Ally.
- KSTP/SurveyUSA: Gay Marriage Still Divides Minnesotans
- Gay Weddings Become Reality in Hawaii with New Law
- Cheney Sisters Spar on Same-Sex Marriage
- Gov. Signs Bill Legalizing Gay Marriage in Hawaii
- Minnesota Couple Ties Knot on 11-12-13
- Ill. Set to be 15th State to Allow Gay Marriage
- Prosecutor Won't Hear Plea in Granite Falls Double Killing
- Minn. to Allow Sex Offenders in Program to Marry
- Gay Marriage Licenses Ran High in St. Louis County
- Celebrations Under Way on 'Freedom to Marry' Day