Discussion: Vikings Stadium Plans to be Revealed
Minnesotans will get a look at plans for the new Vikings stadium Monday night.
The unveiling will go beyond the renderings that have already been shown.
Two hundred fans and curious tax payers will snag a ticket to see the plans Monday night at the Guthrie.
KSTP's Joe Schmit discussed potential stadium plans with Vikings fan and blogger Eric Thompson.
- New Vikings Stadium Taking Shape with First Deck Pour
- Hiring Blitz Underway For New Vikings Stadium
- Minneapolis City Council Grants Ryan Co. 'Air Rights'
- Dome Remnants to be Recycled and Reused, Some Locally
- Project Glance: New Vikings Stadium
- Mpls. Committee Approves $101M, 35-Story Tower Near New Vikings Stadium
- Ryan Companies Proposal Recommended for 'Air Space' Near Vikings Stadium
- Rochester High School Gets Metrodome Turf
- Council to Determine Mpls. City Attorney's Fate Friday
- Season Ticket Holders Can Preview New Vikings Stadium