POLL: Who's Most to Blame for a Boy Traveling Alone to Las Vegas?
File photo of a Delta Air Lines plane.
Photo: MGN Online
New information has emerged about the 9-year-old Minnesota boy who was able to sneak his way onto a plane at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport and fly to Las Vegas.
The boy reportedly took a light rail train to the airport on both Wednesday and Thursday. Before boarding the flight for Las Vegas, the boy spent at least part of his time at Hot Dish, a restaurant in Terminal 1. Read more about the incident here.
- Judge: Stowaway Boy Can Return Home Soon
- Boy Who Snuck onto Plane Remains in Protective Custody
- 9-Year-Old Stowaway is Getting Therapy
- RAW VIDEO: Dad of Mpls. Boy Who Snuck onto Plane to Las Vegas Speaks
- Juvenile Hearing for 9-Year-Old Stowaway Set for Wednesday
- Court Hearing Expected in 9-Year-Old Stowaway Case
- Father Pleads for Help after Son Boards Plane to Vegas
- Child Behavior Problems? Ask for Help
- 'Airplane Boy' Could be Tied to Recent Truck Theft
- Official: Boy Sneaks onto Plane to Meet Someone From Online in Vegas