Project MNsure: Health Care Reform Also Impacts Big Companies
More than a million Minnesotans are projected to eventually buy health insurance through MNsure, the state's new insurance exchange.
However, most Minnesotans will still get their insurance through their large employer.
In the second installment of "Project MNsure," we look at the side effects health care reform could have on employees at large companies.
Click here to see the first installment of "Project MNsure", we look into how young Minnesotans will be required to buy insurance, and how much it will cost them.
- MNsure Website Shuts Down for Maintenance
- Troubled State-Run Websites Get Health Law Fix
- MNsure Drops Enrollment Expectations Again
- Shorter Call Times to Sign Up for MnSure Following Rocky Rollout
- MNsure Hits 100K Enrollment Milestone
- MNsure Debuts New TV, Radio Advertising
- MNsure Website to Undergo Maintenance
- MNsure Leaders Unveil New Strategy
- MNsure Board of Directors Due to Give Update on Fixes
- Potential MNsure Troubles as State Health Exchanges Lag on Enrollment Expectations