Project MNsure: Health Care Reform Also Impacts Big Companies
More than a million Minnesotans are projected to eventually buy health insurance through MNsure, the state's new insurance exchange.
However, most Minnesotans will still get their insurance through their large employer.
In the second installment of "Project MNsure," we look at the side effects health care reform could have on employees at large companies.
Click here to see the first installment of "Project MNsure", we look into how young Minnesotans will be required to buy insurance, and how much it will cost them.
- Minnesotans Frustrated by MNsure Glitches and Errors
- Despite Denials, MNsure Security Concerns Remain
- MNsure Adds Staff to Fix Problems Ahead of Sign-Up Deadline
- Dayton: MNsure Problems a Concern as Jan. 1 Nears
- Security Concerns Continue to Surround MNsure, Other Exchanges
- MNsure Signups Grow from October to November
- New MNsure Grants Up Money for Minority Outreach
- Minn. Insurance Officials Work to Correct Errors
- Some Families Left With Few Options When Applying for MNsure
- MNsure 'Navigators' Charged With Spreading Word