INTERVIEW: Learn More About the MNsure Program
Minnesota's new online health insurance marketplace, MNsure, officially launched Tuesday afternoon.
Dan McLaughlin, Director of The Center for Health and Medical Affairs at the University of St. Thomas, stopped by our KSTP-TV studio to discuss the program.
Click here to visit the MNsure website.
- MNsure Signups Grow from October to November
- New MNsure Grants Up Money for Minority Outreach
- Minn. Insurance Officials Work to Correct Errors
- Some Families Left With Few Options When Applying for MNsure
- MNsure 'Navigators' Charged With Spreading Word
- Minn. Cub Foods Stores Offering MNsure Information
- MNsure Debuts 3 New 'Paul and Babe' TV Ads
- Dayton: Obama Did Right thing on Insurance Plans
- Audit: Numerous Factors Aided MNsure Data Breach
- MNsure Signups Nearly Triple in Second 2-Week Period