INTERVIEW: Learn More About the MNsure Program
Minnesota's new online health insurance marketplace, MNsure, officially launched Tuesday afternoon.
Dan McLaughlin, Director of The Center for Health and Medical Affairs at the University of St. Thomas, stopped by our KSTP-TV studio to discuss the program.
Click here to visit the MNsure website.
- Legislative Auditor Questions MNsure Income Verification Process
- MNsure Chooses Deloitte as Lead IT Vendor
- MNsure Extends Deadline for Private Buyers
- After Frustration With MNsure, Customers Finally Get Coverage
- Legislative Auditor Talks to Oversight Panel about MNsure Review Plans
- Dayton Accuses MNsure's GOP Critics of 'Farce'
- MinnCare Faces Budget Deficit; Feds Won't Give More
- MNsure Chief Testifies before Congressional Panel
- Final Tally on MNsure Sign-Ups: 169,000
- MNsure Call Center Bogs Down as Deadline Looms