INTERVIEW: Learn More About the MNsure Program
Minnesota's new online health insurance marketplace, MNsure, officially launched Tuesday afternoon.
Dan McLaughlin, Director of The Center for Health and Medical Affairs at the University of St. Thomas, stopped by our KSTP-TV studio to discuss the program.
Click here to visit the MNsure website.
- Gov. Dayton Moves to Publicly Release MNsure Rates by Oct. 1
- Dayton Seeks Pre-Election Release of MNsure Rates
- State Sends Incorrect Monthly Bills to MinnesotaCare Recipients
- MNsure Board Told System has Enough Horsepower
- MNsure Monthly Premiums Likely to Increase Significantly
- MNsure Board Gets Technology Update
- Research: 40 Percent Drop in Minnesota's Uninsured
- Study Shows MNsure Ads Featuring Minn. Icons Didn't Help Image
- US Law Prods States to Revisit Health Care Rules, Including Minn.
- MNsure Reaches Out to Graduating College Students