INTERVIEW: Learn More About the MNsure Program
Minnesota's new online health insurance marketplace, MNsure, officially launched Tuesday afternoon.
Dan McLaughlin, Director of The Center for Health and Medical Affairs at the University of St. Thomas, stopped by our KSTP-TV studio to discuss the program.
Click here to visit the MNsure website.
- Minnesota Exchange Gets New Marketers
- MnSure Makes Move to Expedite Life Change Requests for Policies
- MNsure Board Approves Extra $3.16M for Consultants
- Gov. Dayton Moves to Publicly Release MNsure Rates by Oct. 1
- Dayton Seeks Pre-Election Release of MNsure Rates
- State Sends Incorrect Monthly Bills to MinnesotaCare Recipients
- MNsure Board Told System has Enough Horsepower
- MNsure Monthly Premiums Likely to Increase Significantly
- MNsure Board Gets Technology Update
- Research: 40 Percent Drop in Minnesota's Uninsured