INTERVIEW: Learn More About the MNsure Program
Minnesota's new online health insurance marketplace, MNsure, officially launched Tuesday afternoon.
Dan McLaughlin, Director of The Center for Health and Medical Affairs at the University of St. Thomas, stopped by our KSTP-TV studio to discuss the program.
Click here to visit the MNsure website.
- MNsure Website Shuts Down for Maintenance
- Troubled State-Run Websites Get Health Law Fix
- MNsure Drops Enrollment Expectations Again
- Shorter Call Times to Sign Up for MnSure Following Rocky Rollout
- MNsure Hits 100K Enrollment Milestone
- MNsure Debuts New TV, Radio Advertising
- MNsure Website to Undergo Maintenance
- MNsure Leaders Unveil New Strategy
- MNsure Board of Directors Due to Give Update on Fixes
- Potential MNsure Troubles as State Health Exchanges Lag on Enrollment Expectations