INTERVIEW: MNsure Program Launch Expectations
Minnesota will launch its online marketplace as the federal health care overhaul rolls out Tuesday.
Uninsured Americans nation-wide will now be able to sign up for health care coverage through online exchanges.
About 500,000 Minnesotans will be able to sign up through the MNsure website that officials said will launch Tuesday afternoon.
Hamline University law professor Laura Hermer joined 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS to talk about how the launch.
- MNsure Website Shuts Down for Maintenance
- Troubled State-Run Websites Get Health Law Fix
- MNsure Drops Enrollment Expectations Again
- Shorter Call Times to Sign Up for MnSure Following Rocky Rollout
- MNsure Hits 100K Enrollment Milestone
- MNsure Debuts New TV, Radio Advertising
- MNsure Website to Undergo Maintenance
- MNsure Leaders Unveil New Strategy
- MNsure Board of Directors Due to Give Update on Fixes
- Potential MNsure Troubles as State Health Exchanges Lag on Enrollment Expectations