Another Arrest Made in Deadly Kenyan Mall Attack
Kenya's interior minister says that another arrest has been made in connection with the deadly Westgate mall attack, which left 67 people dead in a four-day siege.
Interior Minister Joseph Ole Lenku said the arrest was made Sunday, but he refused to give any further details.
Kenyan officials have arrested 12 people in connection with the attack, but three have been freed. Lenko declined to say if any of those arrested had been in the mall during the attack.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 4 Kenyan Attack Suspects Named as Probe Proceeds
- No. of Attackers at Kenya Mall May Have Been Fewer
- Mall Shopkeepers Suspect Kenyan Troops in Thefts
- Red Cross: More Missing Kenyans Found after Attack
- Another Arrest Made in Deadly Kenyan Mall Attack
- Official Says Kenyan Forces Caused Mall Collapse
- Somalis Still Leaving Minn. to Join Terror Group
- Mall of America Tightens Security in Wake of Kenya Attack
- US Renews Global Terror Alert
- FBI Agents Work in Nightmarish Scene at Kenya Mall